Vision Blue Ireland Limited was set up on Thursday the 19th of September 2002. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Michael England, James Scott, Keith Dignam, Colin Brown and Robert Doherty have been the director of 26 other Irish companies between them; 10 of which are now closed. Vision Blue Ireland Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:27/09/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:07/09/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:19/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Vision Blue Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:15 Years
- Company Number:361691
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 685 4129
- Principal Activity:[72.20] Software Consultancy and Supply
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Riverside One,
Sir John Rogerson's Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||11||17/07/2018||27/07/2018|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||8||17/07/2018||26/07/2018|
|G1P - SPECIAL RESOLUTION||2||16/07/2018||20/07/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||07/09/2017||07/09/2017|