Seagate Technology Holdings Public Limited Company
Seagate Technology Holdings Public Limited Company was set up on Friday the 16th of June 2017. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company has 12 directors who have also been the directors of 9 other Irish companies between them; 6 of which are now closed. Seagate Technology Holdings Public Limited Company has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 214 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:25/04/2023
- Latest Accounts Filed:24/04/2023
- Report Based On Accounts:01/07/2022
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/03/2024
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Seagate Technology Holdings Public Limited Company
- Time in Business:5 Years
- Company Number:606203
- Company Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:Seagate Technology Holdings PLC
- Registered Address:38/39 Fitzwilliam Square West,
Dublin 2, Dublin
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|H5 - PURCHASING OWN SHARES||2||24/04/2023||24/05/2023|
|Form B5 - Return of Allotments - manual form||4||22/04/2023||24/05/2023|
|Form B7 - Notice of Consolidation, Division, Conversion||2||24/04/2022||24/05/2023|
|Form B5 - Return of Allotments - manual form||4||27/04/2023||24/05/2023|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||7||30/03/2023||24/04/2023|
|Certificate of Incorporation||1||16/06/2017||14/06/2017|