Dilosk Designated Activity Company was set up on Friday the 2nd of August 2013. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 27 other Irish companies between them; 8 of which are now closed. Dilosk Designated Activity Company has 6 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 5 other companies.
Dilosk Financial Services, Buy-to-Let lenderDilosk is an Irish financial services company we the first specialist Buy-to-Let lender in Ireland. We entered the Irish mortgage market in 2014 through the acquisition of ICS Mortgages from Bank of Ireland. We provide Buy-to-Let Mortgages to purchase, refinance or release equity .
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:23/11/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:19/11/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Dilosk Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:7 Years
- Company Number:531010
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 518 0030
- Principal Activity:[67.13] Activities Auxiliary To Financial Intermediation N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:16 Hume Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||6||18/08/2020||18/08/2020|
|Certificate - Form C1 - Charge Created by a Company Incorporated in the State||1||18/08/2020||18/08/2020|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||01/08/2019||24/02/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||13||30/09/2019||19/11/2019|