James Hardie Industries Public Limited Company was set up on Thursday the 17th of June 2010. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company has 10 directors who have also been the directors of 0 other Irish companies between them. James Hardie Industries Public Limited Company has 7 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 73 other companies.
James Hardie Investor Relations - HomeManufacturer of home building products including timber flooring, partition walls, kitchen renovations, and fibre cement products.James Hardie
- Company Name:James Hardie Industries Public Limited Company
- Time in Business:11 Years
- Company Number:485719
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 97 829895
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:James Hardie Industries PLC
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Europa House 2nd Floor,
Harcourt Street Dublin 2,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||3||26/08/2021||06/09/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||3||05/07/2021||09/07/2021|
|Form B5 - Return of Allotments||6||18/06/2021||09/07/2021|
|Form B5 - Return of Allotments||6||17/03/2021||06/04/2021|
|Form B5 - Return of Allotments||4||09/12/2020||26/02/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||10||17/12/2020||16/02/2021|
|SE6 - TRANSFER OF SE REG OFFICE TO EIRE||1009||17/06/2010||11/06/2010|