Circle Voluntary Housing Association Company Limited By Guarantee was set up on Thursday the 14th of August 2003. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company has 9 directors who have also been the director of 4 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:22/06/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:25/05/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Circle Voluntary Housing Association Company Limited By Guarantee
- Time in Business:14 Years
- Company Number:374693
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 407 2110
- Principal Activity:[91.33] Activities of Other Membership Organizations N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Circle Voluntary Housing Association Company Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Phoenix House,
32-34, Castle Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||02/02/2018||09/02/2018|
|C1A NOTICE OF CHG BY A CO INC. IN THE STATE||4||16/01/2018||16/01/2018|
|C1B CONFIRMATION OF CHG BY A CO INC. IN THE STATE||3||30/01/2018||16/01/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||01/10/2017||06/11/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||25/05/2017||25/05/2017|