Karl O'Brien Limited was set up on Friday the 15th of June 2007. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Tuesday the 22nd of December 2020. The company's current directors have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. Karl O'Brien Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:04/01/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:15/04/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/03/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Karl O'Brien Limited
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:441404
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:DISSOLVED
- Principal Activity:[72.20] Software Consultancy and Supply
- May Trade As:Karl O'Brien Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:104 Lower Baggot Street,
- RiskWatch: CEASED TRADING NOTIFICATION
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|SR TO APPLY FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE OFF||2||20/08/2020||03/09/2020|
|H15 - REQUEST FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE-OFF||3||03/09/2020||03/09/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||31/03/2020||15/04/2020|
|B77 AUTHORISE AGENT||4||16/04/2019||24/04/2019|
|Certificate - NEW COMPANY WITH MEMO & ARTS WITH CAPITAL DUTY||2||15/06/2007||08/06/2007|
“Karl came out to fix my pc.. Had to replace the hard drive. It took him 2 hours and all was fixed. Cost €105. Everyone else was quoting me €150 minimum and I had to bring the PC to them. Great service highly recommend,,