Allied Irish Banks, Public Limited Company was set up on Wednesday the 21st of September 1966. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company has 9 directors who have also been the directors of 41 other Irish companies between them; 9 of which are now closed. Allied Irish Banks, Public Limited Company has 1 shareholder.
AIB Personal Banking - Allied Irish Banks - Personal Banking with AIB, offering a large range of financial products and services.
- Company Name:Allied Irish Banks, Public Limited Company
- Time in Business:54 Years
- Company Number:24173
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 660 0311
- Principal Activity:[65.11] Central Banking
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:10 Molesworth Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||2||11/12/2020||07/01/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||04/11/2020||06/11/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||30/09/2020||20/10/2020|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||22||30/09/2020||20/10/2020|