Irish Credit Bureau Designated Activity Company was set up on Tuesday the 2nd of May 1989. Their current partial address is Dublin 14, and the company status is Normal. The company has 8 directors who have also been the directors of 136 other Irish companies between them; 69 of which are now closed. Irish Credit Bureau Designated Activity Company has 17 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:17/11/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:25/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Irish Credit Bureau Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:29 Years
- Company Number:144535
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 260 0388
- Principal Activity:[75.11] General (Overall) Public Service Activities
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:I.C.B. House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION - SR ALTERATION TO CONSTITUTION||4||12/06/2018||04/09/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||20||30/09/2017||25/10/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||9||29/09/2016||24/01/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - N2 CONVERSION TO DAC||1||16/09/2015||30/10/2015|