Vistra Capital Markets (Ireland) Limited was set up on Wednesday the 17th of July 1991. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 34 other Irish companies between them. Vistra Capital Markets (Ireland) Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:15/07/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:14/07/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:28/09/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Vistra Capital Markets (Ireland) Limited
- Time in Business:31 Years
- Company Number:176534
- Company Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[29.XX] Manufacture of Machinery and Equipment N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Vistra Capital Markets Ireland Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Block A,
Georges Quay Plaza,
Georges Quay Dublin 2,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B10A - Change in Director Associated with Multiple Companies||3||25/08/2022||13/10/2022|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||25/08/2022||26/08/2022|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||5||25/08/2022||26/08/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||29/06/2022||14/07/2022|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||9||15/07/2018||13/07/2018|