Tullow Oil Limited was set up on Wednesday the 7th of August 1985. Their current address is Dublin 18, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Joseph Mongan, Richard David Miller, Jerome Paul Kelly, Juliet Overend and Kevin Massie have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them; 1 of which is now closed. Tullow Oil Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 2 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:08/12/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:19/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:27/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Tullow Oil Limited
- Time in Business:33 Years
- Company Number:109001
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+233 (0) 302 742 200
- Principal Activity:[67.12] Security Broking and Fund Management
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Number 1,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B47 NOTICE(LETTER) OF RESIGNATION OF AUDITOR||2||30/06/2018||04/07/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||19/01/2018||06/03/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||22/11/2017||24/01/2018|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||6||28/11/2017||14/12/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||32||27/09/2017||19/10/2017|