Total Fundraising Limited was set up on Friday the 12th of June 2009. Their current address is Dublin 1, and the company status is Liquidation. The company's current directors Mark Sheerin, Marjorie Mc Henry, Andreas Leitner and Simon Scriver have been the director of 6 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. Total Fundraising Limited has 4 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 23 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:06/12/2015
- Latest Accounts Filed:16/04/2014
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2013
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2015
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Total Fundraising Limited
- Time in Business:8 Years
- Company Number:471867
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:LIQUIDATION
- Phone:+353 (0)1 884 8000
- Principal Activity:[91.33] Activities of Other Membership Organizations N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Fourth Floor,
Five Lamps Place,
- RiskWatch: MEETING OF CREDITORS
Took place on 01/05/2015
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|G2 ORDINARY RESOLUTION||1||01/05/2015||13/05/2015|
|E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR||1||01/05/2015||12/05/2015|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||16/04/2014||16/04/2014|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2013||15/04/2014|