The Travel Department Limited was set up on Thursday the 30th of September 1999. Their current partial address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 14 other Irish companies between them; 7 of which are now closed. The Travel Department Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 242 other companies.
Escorted Holidays, Package Tours, Cruises & City BreaksWe provide great value Escorted Holidays from Ireland and the UK â€“ check out our range of perfectly planned holidays to hundreds of destinations worldwide.guided tours,escorted holidays,italian holidays,specialist holidays,solo friendly holidays,city breaks
- Company Name:The Travel Department Limited
- Time in Business:21 Years
- Company Number:313199
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 1 6371650
- Principal Activity:[91.33] Activities of Other Membership Organizations N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:8 Harmony Court,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||31/07/2020||19/08/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||31/07/2020||19/08/2020|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||26/07/2019||26/07/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||26/07/2019||26/07/2019|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||21/09/1999|