The Institute of Professional Auctioneers and Valuers Company Limited By Guarantee was set up on Wednesday the 14th of July 1971. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company has 20 directors who have also been the director of 64 other Irish companies between them; 20 of which are now closed. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 2 other companies.
- Company Name:The Institute of Professional Auctioneers and Valuers Company Limited By Guarantee
- Time in Business:46 Years
- Company Number:34768
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 678 5685
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:129 Lower Baggot Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||28/04/2017||23/02/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||14/03/2017||13/07/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||20||02/06/2017||13/06/2017|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||02/06/2017||13/06/2017|