The Customer Experience Circle Limited was set up on Tuesday the 22nd of November 2016. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 17 other Irish companies between them; 10 of which are now closed. The Customer Experience Circle Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 2 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:18/10/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:17/10/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The Customer Experience Circle Limited
- Time in Business:6 Years
- Company Number:593345
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Business and Other Management Consultancy Activities
- May Trade As:
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Suite 129,
The Capel Building,
Mary's Abbey Dublin 7,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||30/09/2022||17/10/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||30/08/2021||06/09/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||01/01/2021||02/09/2021|