Simtech Aviation Training Limited was set up on Thursday the 11th of September 2008. Their current partial address is Dublin 11, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 90 other Irish companies between them; 13 of which are now closed. Simtech Aviation Training Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:12/11/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:09/10/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:11/09/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Simtech Aviation Training Limited
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:462057
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 844 8073
- Principal Activity:[63.23] Other Supporting Air Transport Activities
- May Trade As:Simtech Aviation Training Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Kestrel House,
Dublin Airport Logistics Park,
Saint Margaret's Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||23||11/09/2018||09/10/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||23||11/09/2017||09/10/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||02/02/2017||15/02/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||18/11/2016||28/11/2016|