Compuserv Limited was set up on Tuesday the 11th of April 1989. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company has 73 directors who have also been the directors of 125 other Irish companies between them; 59 of which are now closed. Compuserv Limited has 21 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:02/04/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:30/03/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:30/04/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/01/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Compuserv Limited
- Time in Business:32 Years
- Company Number:142664
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.14] Business and Management Consultancy Activities
- May Trade As:Compuserv Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Riverside One,
Sir John Rogerson's Quay,
Dublin 2, Dublin, D02x576
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||3||30/04/2021||07/05/2021|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||90||31/01/2021||30/03/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||26||31/01/2021||30/03/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||3||10/10/2020||03/03/2021|
|Certificate - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||12/01/2016||12/01/2016|