Seabridge Ireland Limited was set up on Tuesday the 13th of May 2003. Their current partial address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 20 other Irish companies between them; 7 of which are now closed. Seabridge Ireland Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:26/11/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:29/10/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Seabridge Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:15 Years
- Company Number:370925
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 662 0201
- Principal Activity:[60.24] Freight Transport By Road
- May Trade As:Seabridge Ireland Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Majority Shareholder:
- Registered Address:2nd Floor,
27/29 Lower Pembroke Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|SECTION 357 NOTICE||6||30/09/2018||29/10/2018|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/09/2018||29/10/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2018||29/10/2018|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/09/2017||13/10/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||2||13/05/2003||13/05/2003|