Ryco Book Protection Services Limited was set up on Wednesday the 18th of June 1997. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the current official company status is Normal, however please note the RiskWatch entry below. The company's current directors Alan Torpey, Barry McLean and John Harty have been the director of 20 other Irish companies between them; 9 of which are now closed. Ryco Book Protection Services Limited has 10 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 5 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:13/07/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:10/03/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/07/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Ryco Book Protection Services Limited
- Time in Business:21 Years
- Company Number:267652
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 286 7055
- Principal Activity:[28.22] Manufacture of Central Heating Radiators and Boilers
- May Trade As:Ryco Book Protection Services Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Crescent Hall,
Mount Street Crescent,
- RiskWatch: CIRCUIT COURT PETITION
Presentation Date 06/03/2018
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! COURT ORDER||66||26/06/2018||06/07/2018|
|E24 NOTICE OF APPLICATION FOR APPNTMT OF EXAMINER||4||06/03/2018||09/03/2018|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||23/02/2018||26/02/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||13||31/07/2016||10/03/2017|