Rapid Ratings Ireland Limited was set up on Monday the 26th of August 2013. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors David Lawless, Douglas M. Cameron and James Howland Cellert have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Rapid Ratings Ireland Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:14/07/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/06/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:26/08/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Rapid Ratings Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:4 Years
- Company Number:531778
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[72.60] Other Computer Related Activities
- May Trade As:Rapid Ratings Ireland Ltd
- Registered Address:1st Floor,
Central Hotel Chambers,
7-9 Dame Court,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||31/05/2017||27/06/2017|
|B47 NOTICE(LETTER) OF RESIGNATION OF AUDITOR||2||24/05/2017||29/05/2017|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||14/09/2016||19/09/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||26/08/2016||13/09/2016|
“is one the Irish best companies 90%,,