Professional Property Maintenance Services Limited was set up on Wednesday the 29th of June 2016. Their current partial address is Meath, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 1 other Irish company. Professional Property Maintenance Services Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:30/04/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/04/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/05/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:29/12/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Professional Property Maintenance Services Limited
- Time in Business:5 Years
- Company Number:585242
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Other Specialised Construction Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Professional Property Maintenance Services Ltd
- Registered Address:2nd Floor,
New Town Centre,
Ashbourne Co. Meath,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||29/12/2020||26/04/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||29/12/2019||23/01/2020|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||12/03/2019||27/11/2019|
“Complete professionals. Joe, Marty and their team are truly brilliant people to work with. Apart from being top of their game painter, decorators - they come with great background experience that is enormously helpful and shows in their consideration for the job. They are clean, efficient, knowledgeable and kind: they deliver the job done perfectly just as they promised, in good time with a superb finish. They recently completed a highly skilled, complicated, job for me in House Dublin,,