Nova Tempora Limited was set up on Tuesday the 5th of December 2006. Their current partial address is Dublin 4, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 5,084 other Irish companies; 3,425 of which are now closed. Nova Tempora Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 453 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:22/07/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/06/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:05/06/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Nova Tempora Limited
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:431099
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 903 2660
- Principal Activity:[72.60] Other Computer Related Activities
- May Trade As:Nova Tempora Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:22 Northumberland Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||05/06/2019||27/06/2019|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||3||04/12/2018||04/12/2018|
|G1Q CHANGE OF NAME SPECIAL RESOLUTION||4||04/12/2018||04/12/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION OF CHANGE OF NAME||1||04/12/2018||04/12/2018|