Jones Engineering Holdings Limited was set up on Friday the 19th of November 2004. Their current address is Dublin 4, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Eric Kinsella, James Curley and John King have been the director of 22 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. Jones Engineering Holdings Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 33 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:07/12/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Jones Engineering Holdings Limited
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:393931
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 671 1500
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:Jones Engineering Holdings Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Mespil Court,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/09/2017||26/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||30/09/2017||26/10/2017|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||2||30/09/2017||26/10/2017|