Rte Transmission Network Designated Activity Company was set up on Tuesday the 10th of December 2002. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 7 other Irish companies between them. Rte Transmission Network Designated Activity Company has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:23/01/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:08/01/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Rte Transmission Network Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:18 Years
- Company Number:364909
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 208 3111
- Principal Activity:[92.20] Radio and Television Activities
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Montrose,
Donnybrook, Dublin, Ireland
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||2||14/01/2021||14/01/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||30/09/2020||08/01/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||02/03/2020||06/03/2020|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||18/09/2019||25/10/2019|