Edward Leisure Assets Unlimited Company was set up on Tuesday the 9th of September 2003. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the current official company status is Normal, however please note the RiskWatch entry below. The company's current directors Alan McCormack and Brian Linnane have been the director of 60 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. Edward Leisure Assets Unlimited Company has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 51 other companies.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Registered Address:61 Fitzwilliam Square North,
- RiskWatch: COURT OF APPEAL APPOINTMENT
Court Order Date 04/10/2017
- RiskWatch: HIGH COURT PETITION
Presentation Date 19/08/2017
- RiskWatch: E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER
Effective Date 18/08/2017
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||14/12/2017||24/04/2018|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||02/01/2018||31/01/2018|
|B7 NOTICE OF CONSOLIDATION, DIVISION, CONVERSION||4||21/12/2017||05/01/2018|
|B5 RETURN OF ALLOTMENTS.||4||21/12/2017||05/01/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||30/09/2017||29/11/2017|
|E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER||4||18/08/2017||23/08/2017|
|E24 NOTICE OF APPLICATION FOR APPNTMT OF EXAMINER||1||19/08/2017||22/08/2017|