Esprit Investments Limited was set up on Tuesday the 3rd of November 1992. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 28 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed. Esprit Investments Limited has 3 shareholders.
Jones Engineering GroupJones Engineering Group is a leading International Engineering Contracting Group of companies providing mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, fire protection and maintenance solutions to world class clients.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:06/12/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:02/12/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Esprit Investments Limited
- Time in Business:29 Years
- Company Number:195200
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 1 4749800
- Principal Activity: ? [28.52] General Mechanical Engineering
- May Trade As:Esprit Investments Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Jones Engineering House,
83 Pembroke Road,
Dublin 4 D04 Hn50 Ireland,
Dublin 4, Dublin
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||3||17/01/2022||18/01/2022|
|Certificate of Charge Companies||1||17/01/2022||18/01/2022|
|Financial Statement Certificate||1||30/09/2021||02/12/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||11||30/09/2021||02/12/2021|