Nortel Networks (Ireland) Limited was set up on Thursday the 25th of January 1973. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Liquidation. The company's current director has been the director of 0 other Irish companies. Nortel Networks (Ireland) Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 157 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:08/04/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:24/10/2008
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2007
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2009
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Registered Address:Ernst & Young,
Harcourt Centre, Harcourt Street,
- RiskWatch: NOTICE TO CREDITORS - PROOF OF DEBTS/CLAIMS REQUIRED
Scheduled Date 30/04/2021
- RiskWatch: Form E2: Notice of Appointment of Liquidator(s)
Effective Date 30/12/2020
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B2: Change of Company Registered Office Address||2||30/12/2020||10/03/2021|
|Form E2: Notice of Appointment of Liquidator(s)||3||30/12/2020||05/03/2021|
|Form G1 - Special Resolution to Wind up - Form G1 - Special Resolution to Wind up||2||30/12/2020||26/02/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||3||30/12/2020||31/12/2020|
|E1-SAP Declaration of Solvency Summary App Procd||6||21/12/2020||23/12/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||30/09/2008||24/10/2008|