New Century Engineering Limited was set up on Monday the 1st of February 1999. Their current address is Portland House, Port Road,Letterkenny,Co Donegal, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Paul Montgomery and Leo McGinley have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. New Century Engineering Limited has 4 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 21 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:16/11/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:12/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:New Century Engineering Limited
- Time in Business:19 Years
- Company Number:300721
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 825 4360
- Principal Activity:[28.62] Manufacture of Tools
- May Trade As:New Century Engineering Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Portland House, Port Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||5||06/12/2017||06/12/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2017||12/10/2017|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||1||30/09/2017||12/10/2017|