Mount Eccles Court Hostel Limited was set up on Friday the 16th of October 2015. Their current partial address is Century House Harold's Cross Road Dublin 6w, and the company status is Liquidation. The company's current directors have been the director of 3 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Mount Eccles Court Hostel Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 259 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:22/06/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:19/08/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Mount Eccles Court Hostel Limited
- Time in Business:6 Years
- Company Number:570187
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:LIQUIDATION
- Principal Activity: Other Accommodation
- May Trade As:Mount Eccles Court Hostel Ltd
- Registered Address:P.K.F. O'Connor,
Leddy & Holmes,
Century House Harold's Cross Road Dublin 6w
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form E4: Liquidator`s Statement of Proceedings and Position of Winding Up||5||27/07/2021||11/08/2021|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||5||28/07/2020||28/08/2020|
|E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR||1||28/07/2020||26/08/2020|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION - G1F - SP. RES. TO WIND UP & APPOINT A LIQUIDATOR||4||28/07/2020||30/07/2020|
|MEMBERS VOLUNTARY WINDING UP DEC OF SOLV||3||02/07/2020||28/07/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||19/08/2019||19/08/2019|