L.S.L. Photolabs Limited was set up on Thursday the 12th of August 1982. Their current partial address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them. L.S.L. Photolabs Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:17/04/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/02/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:30/04/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/01/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:L.S.L. Photolabs Limited
- Time in Business:36 Years
- Company Number:90982
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 478 1078
- May Trade As:L S L Photolabs Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:25, Lennox Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B83 ALTERATION OF FINANCIAL YEAR END DATE||2||11/04/2018||11/04/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/01/2018||26/02/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2017||31/10/2017|
|B73 REQUEST TO CHANGE A COMPANYS NARD||4||30/09/2017||31/10/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - COPY OF ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION||1||12/08/1982|
“My first experience with this lab was absolutely terrible. Three owners. The printer Michael had a terrible condescending attitude and very rude. The prints I received from them was well below standards. I got made two 8' prints and two 6' prints printed and mounted and heatsealed. The prints were absolutely terrible they were all about 50% too dark and showed colour blotching. The shadows were all blocked up and over all a magenta colour cast. The heatseals were no better, BAD,,
“Top quality from Lab Excellent service Capable of producing excellent results from even average images Top professionals,,