Jayfield Investments Limited was set up on Monday the 20th of January 1986. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 320 other Irish companies between them; 194 of which are now closed. Jayfield Investments Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:10/11/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:08/11/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Jayfield Investments Limited
- Time in Business:36 Years
- Company Number:111825
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[70.11] Development and Selling of Real Estate
- May Trade As:Jayfield Investments Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:C/O Cooney Carey Consulting Ltd,
The Courtyard Carmanhall Road Sandyford Dublin 18,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||16||30/09/2021||08/11/2021|
|Form B10A - Change in Director Associated with Multiple Companies||5||30/11/2020||28/10/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||22||30/09/2020||22/10/2020|