Ge Energy (Ireland) Limited was set up on Tuesday the 28th of March 2000. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Colum Carr, Barry Hogan and Andrew John Woodhouse have been the director of 8 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. Ge Energy (Ireland) Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 221 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:07/11/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:02/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:28/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Ge Energy (Ireland) Limited
- Time in Business:17 Years
- Company Number:323918
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)45 440 300
- Principal Activity:[29.XX] Manufacture of Machinery and Equipment N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Ge Energy Ireland Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Riverside One,
Sir John Rogerson's Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||28/09/2017||02/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||28/09/2016||26/10/2016|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||6||28/09/2016||26/10/2016|