GE Capital Woodchester Limited was set up on Wednesday the 3rd of March 1937. Their current address is Ge,86-88 Lower Leeson Street,Dublin 2,D02 A668, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Desiree Devaney and Henry Thomas Anthony Wallace have been the director of 16 other Irish companies between them; 12 of which are now closed. GE Capital Woodchester Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Company Name:GE Capital Woodchester Limited
- Time in Business:81 Years
- Company Number:9380
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 203 3732039
- Principal Activity:[65.23] Other Financial Intermediation N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Ge,
86-88 Lower Leeson Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||23/09/2017||28/09/2017|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||4||23/09/2017||28/09/2017|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||08/08/2017||24/08/2017|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||08/08/2017||10/08/2017|