Fusion (E & I) Limited was set up on Friday the 18th of February 2005. Their current address is Lawley House Industrial Estate, Monaghan Road, Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Peter O'Sullivan and Adrian Walsh have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them. According to our records, Fusion (E & I) Limited has had judgments registered against it. Fusion (E & I) Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:23/05/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:12/09/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:18/08/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Fusion (E & I) Limited
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:397931
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)21 491 7234
- Principal Activity:[45.31] Installation of Electrical Wiring and Fittings
- May Trade As:Fusion E and I Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Lawley House Industrial Estate,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Judgments have been registered against Fusion (E & I) Limited. More information about Fusion (E & I) Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|C6 MEMO OF SATISFACTION OF A CHARGE-FULL||-||24/05/2018||20/06/2018||Coming|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||18/08/2017||12/09/2017|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||18/08/2017||12/09/2017|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||5||21/04/2017||02/05/2017|