Dunnes Stores (Henry Street) Unlimited Company was set up on Thursday the 3rd of January 1957. Their current address is 46-50 South Great George's Street,Dublin 2., and the company status is Normal. The company has 6 directors who have also been the director of 179 other Irish companies between them; 107 of which are now closed. Dunnes Stores (Henry Street) Unlimited Company has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 81 other companies.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Dunnes Stores (Henry Street) Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:60 Years
- Company Number:16365
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)8183 00066
- Principal Activity: ? [52.48] Other Retail Sale in Specialized Stores
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on email@example.com
- Registered Address:46-50 South Great George's Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B73 REQUEST TO CHANGE A COMPANYS NARD||4||28/08/2017||23/09/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||28/08/2017||23/09/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||29/08/2017||12/09/2017|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||6||22/12/2016||20/02/2017|