Barclays Bank Ireland Public Limited Company was set up on Wednesday the 12th of January 2005. Their current partial address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company has 9 directors who have also been the directors of 61 other Irish companies between them; 31 of which are now closed. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 8 other companies.
Corporate Banking BarclaysBarclays Corporate Banking - relationship banking coupled with industry expertise and a history of innovation.
- Company Name:Barclays Bank Ireland Public Limited Company
- Time in Business:15 Years
- Company Number:396330
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 618 2600
- Principal Activity:[65.12] Other Monetary Intermediation
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:One Molesworth Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||24/09/2020||12/10/2020|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||23/09/2020||12/10/2020|
|CERTIFICATE - CHARGE BY A CO INC IN THE STATE||1||25/09/2020||05/10/2020|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||6||25/09/2020||05/10/2020|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||12||09/09/2020||10/09/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||21/04/2020||21/04/2020|
|CERTIFICATE - APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION OF CHANGE OF NAME||1||23/02/2005||24/02/2005|