Doolin Wines Limited was set up on Wednesday the 14th of February 2007. Their current partial address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. Doolin Wines Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 73 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:28/11/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:12/10/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Doolin Wines Limited
- Time in Business:11 Years
- Company Number:434769
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[51.34] Wholesale of Alcoholic and Other Beverages
- May Trade As:Doolin Wines Ltd
- Registered Address:109, Lower Baggot Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2018||12/10/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2017||27/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2016||26/10/2016|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||08/02/2007|
“Very reputable and knowledgeable about wine,,