Castletroy Taverns Limited was set up on Wednesday the 28th of June 2017. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 87 other Irish companies between them; 15 of which are now closed. Castletroy Taverns Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 125 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:21/09/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:25/08/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Castletroy Taverns Limited
- Time in Business:3 Years
- Company Number:606891
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Restaurants and Mobile Food Service Activities
- May Trade As:
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Warrington House,
Mount Street Crescent,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||22||25/08/2020||25/08/2020|
|C1B CONFIRMATION OF CHG BY A CO INC. IN THE STATE||3||09/06/2020||29/05/2020|
|C1A NOTICE OF CHG BY A CO INC. IN THE STATE||5||29/05/2020||29/05/2020|
|Certificate - Form C1A - Notice of a Charge Created by a Company Incorporated in the State||1||29/05/2020||29/05/2020|