Broadcrest Limited was set up on Monday the 9th of June 2014. Their current address is 32, Molesworth Street,Dublin 2., and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors David Cullen and Tom Maughan have been the director of 34 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Broadcrest Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 911 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:07/11/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:17/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Broadcrest Limited
- Time in Business:4 Years
- Company Number:545123
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[70.XX] Real Estate Activities
- May Trade As:Broadcrest Ltd
- Registered Address:32, Molesworth Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2017||17/10/2017|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||27/07/2017||16/08/2017|
|B10A CHANGE IN DIRECTOR MULTI COMP||7||11/08/2017||16/08/2017|
|C6 MEMO OF SATISFACTION OF A CHARGE-FULL||2||27/07/2017||15/08/2017|