Brandon Point Industries Unlimited Company was set up on Monday the 27th of January 2014. Their current address is Co Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Neil McLoughlin and Brian Kearns have been the director of 57 other Irish companies between them; 7 of which are now closed. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 24 other companies.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Brandon Point Industries Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:3 Years
- Company Number:538368
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 901 5700
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on email@example.com
- Registered Address:2 Harbour Square,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10A CHANGE IN DIRECTOR MULTI COMP||5||01/02/2016||01/11/2017|
|NEW! B1 ANNUAL RETURN||18||30/09/2017||13/10/2017|
|NEW! ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/09/2017||13/10/2017|
|NEW! AUDITORS REPORT||2||30/09/2017||13/10/2017|
|B77 AUTHORISE AGENT||4||07/07/2017||25/09/2017|
|MEMO & ARTS TO ACCOMPANY A D6/D12||18||12/05/2015||13/05/2015|