Currencyfair Limited was set up on Friday the 3rd of April 2009. Their current address is Dublin 4, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Richard Sidney Rose, William Joseph Prendergast, Brett Meyers, Richard Paul Byrne and Jo Anthony Jason Oliver have been the director of 20 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Currencyfair Limited has 66 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 2 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:26/05/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:25/04/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/03/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Currencyfair Limited
- Time in Business:8 Years
- Company Number:469391
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 244 9585
- Principal Activity:[67.13] Activities Auxiliary To Financial Intermediation N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Currencyfair Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:91 Pembroke Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||4||24/10/2017||19/01/2018|
|B7 NOTICE OF CONSOLIDATION, DIVISION, CONVERSION||4||24/10/2017||19/01/2018|
|B5 RETURN OF ALLOTMENTS.||12||04/12/2017||19/01/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||42||31/03/2016||26/04/2016|