Boxever Limited was set up on Friday the 1st of October 2010. Their current address is 2a Ashford House,Tara Street,Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Cormac Whelan, Noel Thomas Ruane, David O'Flanagan and William Joseph Prendergast have been the director of 26 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. Boxever Limited has 13 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:15/02/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/01/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Boxever Limited
- Time in Business:7 Years
- Company Number:489731
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 443 3103
- Principal Activity:[72.20] Software Consultancy and Supply
- May Trade As:Boxever Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:2a Ashford House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B47 NOTICE(LETTER) OF RESIGNATION OF AUDITOR||4||01/04/2018||07/06/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||23||30/09/2017||28/01/2018|
|B5 RETURN OF ALLOTMENTS.||8||10/11/2017||29/11/2017|