Aviva Life Holdings Ireland Limited
Aviva Life Holdings Ireland Limited was set up on Monday the 18th of August 1986. Their current partial address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Saturday the 27th of October 2018. The company's current director has been the director of 12 other Irish companies; 6 of which are now closed. Aviva Life Holdings Ireland Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 902 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:07/06/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:24/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Aviva Life Holdings Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:32 Years
- Company Number:116204
- Company Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:DISSOLVED
- Principal Activity:[70.11] Development and Selling of Real Estate
- May Trade As:Aviva Life Holdings Ireland Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:13-18 City Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|E5 LIQUIDATORS FINAL STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT||8||30/05/2018||07/06/2018|
|E6 FINAL WINDING UP MEETING - MEMBERS VOL WINDIN||4||30/05/2018||07/06/2018|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||28/09/2017||01/11/2017|
|E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR||4||28/09/2017||27/10/2017|
|MEMBERS VOLUNTARY WINDING UP DEC OF SOLV||8||28/09/2017||05/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||30/09/2016||24/10/2016|