Ai Bridges Limited was set up on Monday the 10th of January 2000. Their current address is Quin Road Ennis, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Midori Asaka and Kevin Hayes have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. According to our records, Ai Bridges Limited has had a judgment registered against it, which is now satisfied. Ai Bridges Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:15/11/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:06/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Ai Bridges Limited
- Time in Business:18 Years
- Company Number:318130
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)65 684 8768
- Principal Activity:[93.05] Other Service Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit 9 Block B,
Quin Road Business Park,
Quin Road Ennis
- Notice: PETITION FOR WINDING UP STRUCK OUT
Court Order Date 31/03/2014
- Notice: PETITION FOR WINDING UP
Presentation Date 20/02/2014
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
A judgment has been registered against Ai Bridges Limited, which is now satisfied. More information about Ai Bridges Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2017||06/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||30/09/2016||05/10/2016|
“Great potential for growth in a niche market.,,
“Very poor and badly organised. Zero after sales,,
“Would never deal with this company again, avoid,,
“What services did they provide,,