Whelan Plant Sales Limited was set up on Saturday the 21st of January 1995. Their current partial address is Limerick, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 0 other Irish companies. Whelan Plant Sales Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 58 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:11/07/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/06/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Whelan Plant Sales Limited
- Time in Business:23 Years
- Company Number:227642
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[29.XX] Manufacture of Machinery and Equipment N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Whelan Plant Sales Ltd
- Registered Address:Mount Kennett House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||1||26/06/2018||26/06/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||6||26/06/2018||26/06/2018|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/09/2017||25/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2017||25/10/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||18/10/2016||08/11/2016|
“progressive dedicated to keep you up and running asap,,