Woodstock Golf and Country Club Limited was set up on Friday the 8th of November 1991. Their current partial address is Clare, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 9 other Irish companies between them; 7 of which are now closed. Woodstock Golf and Country Club Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Company Name:Woodstock Golf and Country Club Limited
- Time in Business:30 Years
- Company Number:180714
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMALForm E8 (Notice of Appointment of Receiver) per S436 CA 2014 has been filed with the CRO in respect of part or all of the property of the company, which property may or may not be beneficially owned by the company. Please refer to the relevant E8 Form(s) for further information.
- Phone:+353 (0)65 684 2406
- Principal Activity:[92.62] Other Sporting Activities
- May Trade As:Woodstock Golf & Country Club Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Woodstock House,
Ennis Co Clare,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form E9: Receiver`s Abstract||3||08/08/2021||09/09/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||30/09/2020||28/05/2021|
|Form E8: Notice of Appointment of Receiver||12||09/02/2021||11/03/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2019||29/10/2019|
|B21 STATUTORY DECLARATION PURSUANT TO S. 60||2||23/06/2000||05/07/2000|