Coast To Coast Insulation Limited
Coast To Coast Insulation Limited was set up on Thursday the 12th of March 2009. Their current partial address is Clare, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 3 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. According to our records, Coast To Coast Insulation Limited has had a judgment registered against it. Coast To Coast Insulation Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:11/02/2023
- Latest Accounts Filed:24/01/2023
- Report Based On Accounts:28/02/2022
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/11/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Coast To Coast Insulation Limited
- Time in Business:14 Years
- Company Number:468539
- Company Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[45.25] Other Construction Work Involving Special Trades
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Suite 8 Information Age Park,
Gort Road Ennis,
Ennis, Clare, Ireland
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
A judgment has been registered against Coast To Coast Insulation Limited. More information about Coast To Coast Insulation Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||30/11/2022||24/01/2023|
|Financial Statement Certificate||1||30/11/2022||24/01/2023|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||30/11/2021||21/01/2022|
Sean - 17/11/2016 - Bought From Companyfrom Gort Co Galway
“Good staff very friendly,,