Academy of Financial Trading Education Limited was set up on Thursday the 16th of February 2012. Their current address is Dublin 3, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Adrian Murphy, James Egan and Stephen Pettigrew have been the director of 13 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Academy of Financial Trading Education Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:13/10/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:13/09/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:16/08/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Academy of Financial Trading Education Limited
- Time in Business:5 Years
- Company Number:509711
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 553 0174
- Principal Activity:[80.42] Adult and Other Education N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered Address:Block P4b,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||13||16/08/2017||13/09/2017|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||8||04/08/2017||11/08/2017|
|C6 MEMO OF SATISFACTION OF A CHARGE-FULL||2||08/08/2017||09/08/2017|
“Excellent company and service provided, very transparent and honest,,