Wework Community Workspace Ireland Limited was set up on Tuesday the 4th of April 2017. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 12 other Irish companies between them. Wework Community Workspace Ireland Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:04/03/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:01/03/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Wework Community Workspace Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:4 Years
- Company Number:601694
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Other Business Support Service Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:6th Floor,
South Bank House,
Barrow Street Dublin 4,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||28/02/2021||08/04/2021|
|Consolidated Financial Statements||100||30/09/2020||01/03/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||30/09/2020||01/03/2021|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||2||30/09/2020||01/03/2021|
|Certificate - B67 CERT FOR LINK WITH ACTIVITIES IN THE STATE||2||05/04/2019||05/04/2019|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||3||20/07/2018||26/07/2018|