Citibank Europe Public Limited Company was set up on Thursday the 9th of June 1988. Their current partial address is Dublin 1, and the company status is Normal. The company has 8 directors who have also been the directors of 24 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 18 other companies.
Global Investment Bank and Financial Services CitiCiti, the leading global bank, serves more than 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Learn more today.investment bank, financial services, global banking, global finance
- Company Name:Citibank Europe Public Limited Company
- Time in Business:32 Years
- Company Number:132781
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 622 2000
- Principal Activity:[65.XX] Financial Intermediation, Except Insurance and Pension Funding
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:1, North Wall Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||02/07/2020||09/07/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||05/05/2020||05/05/2020|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||8||05/05/2020||05/05/2020|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||9||12/03/2020||16/04/2020|
|CERTIFICATE - APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION OF CHANGE OF NAME||2||16/08/2006||04/09/2006|