Wayflyer Limited was set up on Thursday the 20th of April 2017. Their current partial address is Dublin 1, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 13 other Irish companies between them. Wayflyer Limited has 22 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 224 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:11/11/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:09/11/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Wayflyer Limited
- Time in Business:5 Years
- Company Number:602786
- Company Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Wireless Telecommunications Activities
- May Trade As:Wayflyer Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:One Spencer Dock,
North Wall Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form G1 Special Resolution - General||3||20/01/2022||19/12/2022|
|Form B7 - Notice of Consolidation, Division, Conversion||3||20/01/2022||19/12/2022|
|Form G2 - Ordinary Resolution General||2||20/01/2022||19/12/2022|
|Form B10A - Change in Director Associated with Multiple Companies||3||05/12/2022||05/12/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||15||30/09/2022||09/11/2022|